Thursday, November 7, 2013

Here Goes Nothing

Today's the day, you guys.

By this time tomorrow, I'll be in the air on my way to Seoul. It's been a ridiculously fast 7 months...has it really only been seven months?

I'm trying to finish up my last-minute packing, a feat that ended up being a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I feel like I've packed too much and not enough all at the same time.

I don't really have much to say right now, I'm sure I'll be all chock full of interesting things come Saturday. They said I'd be able to buy an adapter for my laptop at the airport, so I hope they're right, that way I can sit right down when I get to the hotel and tell everyone I'm actually alive.

Time to go take a shower and try to fall asleep amid my luggage for a couple hours.

Love you guys, see you on the other side of the world.


writerlust-signature

1 comment:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I can't believe it's finally happening! Ah. Lots of updates please :)

    ReplyDelete