Monday, February 17, 2014

Mostly Shameless Plug

I've been cheating on you guys.


Part of the reason I've been so busy was because my fellow SUNY Purchase survivor, Danielle, made a new blog and put out a call for submissions. I stupidly thought I could do eighty things at once like some kind of magical octopus and agreed.

Well, I got SOMETHING done at least, and you should go check it out. It's not just me there, we are legion, and we love books!

I'll try and get some more interesting postings up later this week. I finally recharged my camera so I have photos, including the hellish winter wonderland Ulsan turned into in the space of five minutes two weeks ago. In the interim, you should definitely go to Bibliosmiles, I hear they're nice there.

writerlust-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment